- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
Posted on May 28, 2020 at 7:58 pm Cara Milgate
- With interest rates hovering at near historic lows, now is a great time to look back at where they’ve been, and how much they’ve changed over time.
- According to Freddie Mac, mortgage interest rates are currently hovering near a five-decade low.
- The impact your interest rate has on your monthly mortgage payment is significant. An increase of just $20 dollars in your monthly payment can add up to $240 per year or $7,200 over the life of your loan. Maybe it’s time to lock in now while rates are still low.
Posted on February 24, 2020 at 7:21 pm Harry and Jin Khara